10.08.2012

Bossy Scrapper

Hi friends!  Some of my favorite scrappin' buddies have started a new challenge group on Facebook!  The Bossy Scrapper is a place to be challenged, inspired and nudged to get to your art space and create!  Every month, you will find a new list of items that "Bossy Scrapper" says you must use on a page, card or altered item.  For every creation you post, you will get a change to win a fun RAK from
"Bossy".  Be sure to head over and ask to join the group! 

Here is my sample for this month's challenge:


Don't you just love all the yummy teal?  It's all from the new Simple Stories SN@P! Collection! This fun new line is arriving at my store, Scrap Happy Deals, this week!  If you are interested in becoming a member of my online scrapbook store group, leave me a comment here and I can give you information! 

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Bossy Scrapper... that cracks me up! Kim I adore the colouring in your card, it's yummy! Will have to go and check out this new facebook group. :)

Cindy Lee said...

Just my kind of my card! Absolutely adore this, Kim!

Blog Archive