9.28.2012

Lovin' me some Jillibean Soup!


I think this is my new motto.....look for something to celebrate every day.  The Lord puts so many opportunities for joy in my path everyday and I tend to plow right through them without taking the time to experience the joy.  My new plan is to look for the joy, look for the opportunities to celebrate the world around me, find happiness in the little everyday things!

Of course, this is easy on days like today.....why, you ask?  Today, I get to share my new scrappin' news!  I am so excited to be a new member of the Jillibean Soup Design Team!  I love Jillibean Soup and I have wanted to be part of their team for years and now I am!  WooHoo......be sure to check out the announcement over on the Jillibean Soup blog today


By buddy, Andrea can celebrate today too!  I'm so proud of her and thrilled that she is one of the guest designers!  Way to go, friend!

1 comment:

Andrea Ancich said...

YAY friend.... for both of us!
wooo hooo!

Blog Archive