6.15.2012

Pics & Projects - Day #4!

Here we go again...day #4 and I still have a few more days to go!

Today's designs come from another fun ECHO PARK Collection - Note to Self!  I have been lovin' this collection since the first time I saw it at CHA in January.....just look at those fun Viewmaster reels!







This collection is so versatile!  I love the muted color family too!  Don't forget if you are interested in being part of the Scrap Happy Deals family on Facebook, you can get at least 20% off on all your scrapbook goodies all the time!  Leave me a comment if you are interested in hearing more!

Okay, so now to my pics of the day....these are from Austin's baseball game the other night...I want to document what a great game he had.  

Innings pitched - 7 - a complete game --- score 8-1 Bombers....
Batters faced - 26
Batters retired - 20
Hits given up - 6 - including a solo HR which was the only run of the game
Walks given up - 1
Strike Outs - 4
Hitting - 2/2 with 2 walks and 2 RBIs
Double plays - 4










1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Wonderful pics and projects...love this paper line! Lee-Ann :)

Blog Archive