6.12.2012

Here we go....

Had so much fun last weekend with some of my favorite girls....laughin', scrappin' and just hangin' out relaxin'!  So this week, I will have a whole bunch of layouts and photos to share with you! 

Ready?

Here we go....

Up first are some layouts and cards I created with the Basic Grey What's Up? Collection! 














I loved playing with this collection....the clouds are my current favorite!  I picked up this Collection when I was ordering for the store and I'm so glad I did!  Scrap Happy Deals has this kit for $12.80 --- Retail is $15.99! Let me know in the comments section if you are interested in learning more about my new online store! 

Okay, I promised you some photos too.... how about some of Emma singing and dancing for us while she was here!








No comments:

Blog Archive