5.06.2012

National Scrapbook Day!

Wow...it's been a few years since I actually scrapped on National Scrapbook Day.  In fact, I'm not sure I ever have.  I know that I used to work at the store every year on this day...but not sure if I ever scrapped.  Well this year with the wedding right around the corner and my anxiety going through the roof, I decided last minute to join Sherry and her Puyallup group of scrappers at their crop!  I am so glad I did!  I had a ton of fun, laughed a bunch, and even got a handful of layouts done!   

Here you go:
















and a few cards:



1 comment:

Teresa said...

Just popped over to see what's new and I love all the pages and cards that you did! They are beautiful! Your adorable little grand daughter is just so precious too. Hope you are doing good and hope you had a very nice Mother's Day!

Blog Archive