4.14.2012

Playing Catch-up!

Well the countdown to the wedding has started...and it seems I have no time for any usual activities like scrappin' or bloggin'!  But, I have a few minutes today in between cleaning, baseball and a bridal shower, so I thought I would at least post the few things I accomplished at the retreat a couple weeks ago!

Honestly, I spent most of the retreat online, catching up with emails, spreadsheets and ordering for the store....but, I did manage to play a few rounds of BOSSY SCRAPPER!  Love that Andrea always knows how to help my mojo along!

Here you go:





There you have it....the extent of my scrappin' at a 2 day retreat!  I know....usually I can manage like 20 layouts!  But, I love them nonetheless and am thankful for the down time to relax, catch up, and visit with my girlfriends!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great pages...love the one with the white rabbit. Lee-Ann :)

Brianna Marshall said...

great layouts!love the hearts on all the banners,such a fun detail!

Blog Archive