4.27.2012

Little Link

Hello there....my name is Kim and I am a slacker.  I have not blogged in over 2 weeks.  I am in recovery and my goal is to get back in the groove and blog at least 3 times a week.  Please hold me accountable.

Okay, there I've said it out loud.  There has been so much going on around here lately...the baby has been here every day, baseball is crazy, the business is booming, there has been a birthday and a bridal shower and to top it all off, we have less than a month till the wedding. There you go....all my excuses why I haven't blogged in FOR-EVER.  Please tell me it's okay, that you haven't abandoned me, and that you are still interested.  I need you!

I'm not even sure where to start....but, I think a good laugh is the best place:


Hehehehe...every time I see these photos, I laugh hysterically....so cute!

It is my blogging day over on the Simple Stories blog and you can see more of the layout details and some cards too.  Head on over there and take a peek.

I will be back - I promise - with more photos for you!

2 comments:

Melinda Abrahamson said...

You definitely win the prize for cutest grandson :)
I love this layout. It really made me smile.

And if it helps, it's been over a month since I last blogged. So, you are in good company.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow!!! This layout is gorgeous and the photos are priceless!!! LOVE this! :D

Blog Archive