3.11.2012

Simply Fabulous!

I was so excited to finally get my hands on the new Simple Stories Mix & Match Album! I have been playing around with ideas since the day I learned these were being released....then when I finally received one, I was so indecisive!  When Jordan started looking around the art loft for the perfect item to create a journal of her recent trip to Canada, I knew it would be perfect! You know what I loved the best?  How fast it all came together!  All the amazing elements, page protectors, pockets and pages created the perfect interactive journal for documenting her trip! 

Of course, the Simple Stories Fabulous Line was my product of choice!

Cover

In fact, because it is a ring-binder, she could move the elements around to make the journal truly hers.  It is still a work in progress full of endless possibilities!

Closeup 2

Closeup 1

Page 3

Page 2

I am so blessed to be among the wonderful new Design Team working with Simple Stories!  Be sure to check out all the new links on the sidebar and visit the blogs of some very inspirational designers! 

1 comment:

Brianna Marshall said...

great project Kim!i love the giant pocket!

Blog Archive