3.13.2012

On the Bright Side!

Oh.....do I love me some My Mind's Eye Papers!  And the new mini release, On the Bright Side is no exception!  It was perfect to play with this month as I join in on the Sketch challenges! 

Anam Stubbington is one of my favorite sketch artists - just look at her layout sketch this month for the My Mind's Eye challenge:

MME2012_sketch_layout03_thumb[1]

I adapted the sketch to work with multiple photos - love the bright colors with my Disney photos:





Did you see my effort to go green?  The scalloped edge is made using the Collection Kit packaging!  Definitely a bonus piece!

And of course, I couldn't resist creating a card with my scraps...here is Anam's card sketch:

MME2012_sketch_card03

and my card:


4 comments:

Debbie P said...

Came to visit via the MME challenge link. Love your layout! Your take on the sketch is amazing. Love how you've brought together the elements from this collection on your two projects! Love it!

Katie said...

Oh, those papers are pretty fabulous as are your fun, colorful layout and sweet card!

Jody said...

Great card! Love the banners!

Ashley Rock said...

VERY cute! love how you used the banners on the layout!

Blog Archive