2.15.2012

Truly Awesome....

Check out this line from Simple Stories:

Awesome_cover

I am constantly pinching myself to see if I am dreaming...do I really have the priviledge to design with some of the hottest paper collections in the industry right now?  Let me pinch myself again...Yep, I can feel that!  I do!  The new collections from the Simple Stories WInter Release are right up my alley! I'm mean, just take a look:

Awesome_Fundamentals

Doesn't that just scream - the HOLMES' boys?  I have literally used almost all of my paper scraps from this line already!  I need more!  I just love it all....

Rockstar card

Ur cool card

Door sign

Awesome

On the edge

If you are so inclined....head on over to the SIMPLE STORIES Blog and leave me a comment today! 

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are some fabulous creations.

Carol said...

Love this new collection! TFS

Blog Archive