2.14.2012

Ruby Rock-it!

I'm am over the top excited to have been chosen as one of the Guest Designers this year for Ruby Rock-it Designs!  They are an amazing company from Australia and I am honored to be chosen to highlight some of their new products this year!  I would love it if you would head over to their FB page, "like" them and tell them I sent you!  You are going to fall in love with their stuff just like I did!

Remember this layout I created for William's first photo?  It's all Ruby-Rock-it:


I'll be putting my favorite photo in there this weekend! 

Speaking of William and photos....a few more to share with you today!






2 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

He's so precious!

Bev said...

OMG so precious..
miss seeing you so popped in to see what your up too DF

Blog Archive