Retreat Recap #3

I have one final layout from the weekend to share with you.....a quick & easy layout using some of the new Pebbles Papers - Let Freedom Ring:

I know it's not a traditional 4th of July layout --- but I love working with Red, White & Blue and in this case, KRAFT!  I really wanted to keep this layout free of distractions and let the photo shine!

Make sure to stop by tomorrow for the Dixie Pieces March Kit reveal! 


Brianna Marshall said...

LOVE,love,LOVE this layout Kim!!the quilted papers and that photo!perfect!

Jan Garber said...

Too, too sweet! Of course, I'm a big baby lover, so I melt when I see things like this! Your layout is fantastic!

Christa said...

Kim, congrats on your Simple Stories DT gig..they were so smart to keep you! I love this picture of you...and all that stitching! Of course!

cornellgj said...

Congrats on the Simple Stories team, Kim! :)

Rebecca said...

Love that sweet photo and stitching! Congrats on the Simple Stories DT! Looking forward to working with you this year :)

Blog Archive