2.10.2012

My Mind's Eye Challenges!

There is just something about the My Mind's Eye Monthly Challenges that I love!  Could be the fabulous sketches from Anam Stubbington, or maybe working with the Fun Days Collection, or maybe it's the thought of winning some more of their product that keeps me playing along. Probable all of the above! 

This month's card sketch:

MME2012_sketch_card02_Feb

and my card:


As you can see, this month I started with the sketch and then got a little side tracked!  LOL --- I think you can somewhat see the sketch inspiration!  Either way, I love this as a Birthday Card!

The layout sketch:

MME2012_sketch_layout02_Feb

and my layout:



Much closer to the sketch!  The theme this month is "YOU" - if you haven't tried the My Mind's Eye challenges yet, you really should.  The winner gets their choice of collections!

1 comment:

Jody said...

These are both fabulous! I absolutley love your card! Great choice in colors and layering! Good luck!

Blog Archive