1.01.2012

I'm in Love....

Won't you BE MINE?  Dixie Pieces' January Kit is perfect for all your Valentine's Day Projects!  It is packed full of Jillibean Soup, Canvas Corp, Maya Road and Doodlebug -- a perfect combination of products I love!  This kit is AMAZING -- honestly one of my favorites -- in fact, it was scary to start cutting into it!  I wanted to stare at it forever!

Patterned Paper and Cardstock

Graphic 45 Magic of Oz Tenderhearted Tin Man (double sided)
Canvas Corp Kraft Love Words (single sided)
Canvas Corp Red And White Mini Dot Reverse (single sided)
Canvas Corp Red And White Swirls (single sided)
Jillibean Soup Hearty Barley Beef Broth (single sided)
Jillibean Soup Hearty Barley Canola Oil (single sided)
Jillibean Soup Hearty Barley Fresh Mushrooms (single sided)
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Baby Light Pink, Maltball, Crimson, Bazzill White

Embellishments

Jillibean Soup Hearty Barley Sticker Alphabets and Embellishments
Doodlebug Designs Jack and Jill Bon Bon Alphabet
Doodlebug Designs I Love You Word Stickers
Maya Road Chipboard Love Words
Maya Road Heart Pins
Maya Road Chipboard Love Keychain Set
Candi's Sherbet Pips
Zva Creative Pearl Frames
DMD White Cards and Envelopes
Maya Road Red Pleated Ribbon and White Grosgrain
Red Burlap and White Buttons

 I love the square cards and envelopes that were included in the kit!







It was my month to create a two-page layout and this is always challenging for me!  However, I just happen to have some fun photos of David & I that Chase took for us on our 25th wedding anniversary!

 

This Kit is for sale today over at Dixie Pieces!

No comments:

Blog Archive