12.02.2011

Christmas Inspiration!

Ahhh....don't miss this! Simple Stories had some amazing Christmas inspiration on their blog this week and today you can download all of them in a PDF file!  In addition, you can leave a comment for your own chance to win a 25 Days of Christmas Collection Kit! 

Blog Post

Gift Cards are such an easy thing to give to those hard to shop for people on my Christmas list, but I always feel slightly guilty at just how easy it is.  My solution? Create a fun card to send them in, so the receiver knows that they are special!  Here are a few of the cards that I created this year:






The gift card will slip right inside that pocket I created and there is plenty of room to write a note to let them know just how much I love them!

Visit the Simple Stories blog for your chance to win the 25 Days of Christmas Collection Kit!

3 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Those are adorable, Kim! I've got a few gift cards to give this year, too!

Laura said...

oohhhh these cards are great!!!

love it!

Greetzz Laura

Laura said...

Ohhh these cards are great!

Love them

Greetzz Laura
Netherlands

Blog Archive