11.19.2011

Weekend Retreat Wrap Up!

Are you tired of me yet?  Well, this should do it for a little while anyway.  I have a few more to share, but need to wait till next week for those!  Here is a sneak though:


Yep, that is my adorable puppy dog, Cooper, and some yummy SIMPLE STORIES papers!  Check back next week to get a better look at those layouts!

These last two layouts are just because - just because I loved the photos and have been waiting to scrap them!  Remember that fun trip we took last summer to visit IRENE, the tugboat?  Here are a few of my favorite shots from that day teamed up with the bright and sunny BEACH BUM line from Fancy Pants!


And these shots I have had since way back in May 2010  - ahhhh, isn't she adorable? Just like this SIDEWALK Collection from October Afternoon!

2 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Adorable!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the one with Cooper!!! I love him!! <3

Katie said...

Oh Kim, I always love visiting your blog. It makes me smile to look through your colorful, well-designed layouts and cards!

Blog Archive