10.21.2011

YEAR.O.GRAPHY!

This fabulous new collection arrived on my doorstep last week and I couldn't wait to play with it!  Simple Stories has done it again... Year.O.Graphy  is amazing, to say the least!  See for yourself:

Yearography main logo

Year_Cover
    
What do you think?  Are you in love?  I know I am....I have some big plans for this line, but being the impatient person that I am, I couldn't wait to cut into the paper, so I created a couple quick & easy designs to share.  You can see them today on the Simple Stories Blog - but, here is a sneak peek:


3 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh I want this ,,,,just beautiful abd love the layout

Haseeb said...

I was looking for card i come down to your blog i got totally attracted with your cards what stylish cards you have made.superb!
Plastic card printing
Plastic Cards

Katie said...

I had to go over and look at this layout in its whole. Fabulous layout, Kim! The cards are super cute, too.

Blog Archive