10.28.2011

Feels good...

Spent some time in my loft purging, organizing and then creating this week. Felt good to get back in the groove and have some play time!  Here are a few cards I created for the My Mind's Eye October Sketch Challenge...

Pin It


Pin It


Pin It

Of course, I didn't get them finished in time for this month's contest, but it was fun playing along anyway!  I am loving the black, goldenrod, and cream color combo!

This next one is a two-page layout ---- YES, a TWO page layout!  Can you believe that I haven't created one of these just because in years?  But all those adorable pics of Emma at the park were just screaming for a double page layout. Again, this is some fun My Mind's Eye papers:
Pin It

We have another busy weekend of soccer games, a baby shower, Halloween and fun! 

No comments:

Blog Archive