10.07.2011

Photos and Simple Stories!

Yes, it's been over 3 weeks since the kids went home to Missouri and I am just getting my photos organized and sent to Costco.  It's been a crazy busy 3 weeks with school & sports, what can I say?

Before I share some pics with you, I want to tell you about a few fun things happening in my scrappin' world with Simple Stories!

  • It's my posting day over on the Simple Stories Blog!  Here is a sneak peak of the design you will find when you visit:

Home closeup 1


Year_Cover

I see some fun creations in my future with this new line!  How adorable is that?

Are you ready to see some fun photos of our week with Tom, Angie & Emma?  Be prepared to smile and of course think, "Oh, she's so cute!"

















Of course I have a ton more!  What I don't have is any photos of us with the kids or of David with the kids...I guess I spent way too much time enjoying myself and not enough time documenting it!

1 comment:

Sherine said...

You have such a beautiful family! Your granddaughter is so adorable. Jordan is a beautiful young woman. UGH I hate getting older, but it's so wonderful seeing them grow too.

Blog Archive