8.09.2011

Scrapbook Hiatus?

Vacation? Yes --- but scrapbook hiatus? Nah.... I can't go a week without creating.  So what do I do while on vacation?  Well, I find myself the closest local scrapbook store and spend the day with friends who will come and keep me company!  Tami, Andrea and I met up in Silverdale for a day of scrappin', laughin' and chattin' and I even got a few layouts finished!

Here is some inspiration for you today!



Sketch designed by the uber talented Julie Bonner:

Julyjbsoupsketch500

Next up are a couple layouts created just for fun using the LIME TWIST Collection from My Mind's Eye --- I was thrilled to happen across a scrapbook store a few weeks ago while at an out of town baseball tournament --- I had been coveting these brilliant lime green papers for awhile now!



See that owl and those hearts --- yes, Jillibean Soup again.  Love their corrugated shapes! You know what else I love?  Their packaging!  That big flower shape is the packagind for those shapes -- fantastic!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I found your blog today, and I must say that I REALLY like your style. It is SO FUN! I look forward to seeing what else you create, and I will be checking back. I would like to invite you to visit my little blog as well, and would love it if you would consider "following" me on my blog, and I will do the same for you. I look forward to watching for your new posts.
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

My heart skipped a beat at the title of your blogpost! I couldn't bear the thought of you taking a hiatus-- you inspire me so much, my fried! Beautful work as always, Ms. Kim!

Marley said...

WOW! your layouts look amazinggg.. hugs Marley

Blog Archive