4.15.2011

My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge!

Hello!  It's Friday and the weekend is almost here --- just a few hours of school and work before we get those all popular 2 days off!  This weekend is going to be filled with baseball, friends, and scrappin' --- everything that brings a smile to my face this time of year.  Before I head into the weekend, I want to share some things with you that I created.  The first card was created using the April Kit from the New England Scrapbook Company with a sketch from Anam Stubbington --- for the April Card challenge over on the My Mind's Eye blog:



MME_blog_2011Sketch_C04

The theme of the challenge was "April Showers" - here is my card:


I'll be back in a little bit to share with you all the things I created with this new kit from the New England Scrapbook Company!

Blog Archive