12.10.2010

A Scrappin' Good Year!

Christmas is right around the corner --- literally, right around the corner.  In 2 weeks we will be celebrating Christmas Eve and the only a week later we will be welcoming in the new year.  2011 --- oh, my.  We have lived in this house for over 11 years and so much has happened during those years.  My family has really grown and we have found our way.  It's not always easy, but our house is full of love, unconditional love.  That makes me very, very, happy. 

Personally, I have finally found my niche.  It only took me 40 years to find something I was passionate about, that satisfied my need to be productive and creative and helped me overcome the anxiety that I am cursed with.  Scrapbooking does that for me.  The journey has been an amazing ride and I can't wait to see what 2011 holds for me.  But before that happens, I want to give a big shout out to everyone who believes in me - all my scrappin' friends that encouraged me and helped me.  I am so thankful for all of you! 

I have been given some wonderful opportunities this year and I am closing out the year with one that is very special to me.  Being a Bella Artista has been my dream for over 2 years, and I can't believe I can finally call myself that!  I get to share that honor with Ginger Williams and Mahlin Wiggur this month over on the Bella Blvd Blog!  You will find us featured over there throughout the month with lots of fun projects.

Today you can find some fun Gift Card Holder ideas as well as a tutorial to make this fun Christmas Card Stocking!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Congratulations Kim, on seeing a dream come true!
What an incredible feeling it must be to be able to say you've found your niche.

Blog Archive