11.23.2010

It's About Time!

I have so much left to share with you from my scrap retreat, but it's been put on hold this week.  We have been a little preoccupied with destruction of the bathroom and the arrival of the first real snowfall of the season.  Yes, snow ---- way too early in the year.  But, the kids are loving it, school is cancelled and David is home.  Hard to get anything accomplished on the computer or in the scrap space, but I am thrilled to have everyone stuck at home with me.  I love a full house full of happy kids and of course I love the photos too!















Jordan took a lot of really great action shots too!  I will have lots of fun stuff to scrap with now!  Speaking of scrapping, here are some layouts to share with you:











3 comments:

Sherry Grove said...

Wow,Kim! Of course, I love them ALL! You do absolutly beauiful layouts! Showoff. LOL

AND ... "she's so cute!"

Diana Waite said...

WONDERFUL layouts, so much detail!

Liz said...

Jordon - I want shoes like you :) What a great idea to scrap this, Kim! Love it :)

Blog Archive