8.19.2010

It's time to Share!

Well, it's always time to share on my blog --- after all, what else is a blog for?  LOL

Some miscellaneous stuff for you today:

Playing around with more of my favorite My Mind's Eye stuff, this time from the Abbey Road Collection. You can find all the yummy paper at A Walk Down Memory Lane's Online Store!  A layout with a little secret about me:


Yep --- growing up, I was sure that I never wanted kids!  I didn't like to babysit at all, but as it turns out I just didn't like taking care of other people's children!  Of course, I know now that it's just easier to have a system or a plan as a parent and that only works with your own kids who know the plan! Funny how things all work out --- God definitely has the master plan. 

Head over to the Design Team Blog at  A Walk Down Memory Lane for a quick and easy tip on how to use your old boring punches as borders on your layouts!  Let's bring them back to life again!  Can you spot the 3 different basic punches I used for borders on this layout?  2 of them are easy -- but, can you see the 3rd one? 

I also have some fun cards today, made with the Autumn Forest Collection from Reminisce:


                             

                             

                                     

The card above with the owl on it is also for the ABC Summer Crop over at My Sketch World.  Yep, O is for Owl! A couple more ABC Summer Crop designs for you:

I is for Inky:

                                

K is for Kiss:
                       

With only a few more days of summertime left before school planning kicks in and life takes on a more strict schedule, I plan on playing in my scrap room for the next 2 days!  I'll be back to share with you!  Have a great Thursday everyone.

1 comment:

pysselpetra said...

Love those cards!!!
Congrats to the new DT!!!

Blog Archive