8.31.2010

Going Live Tomorrow!

I am still in shock that tomorrow is September 1st, 2010 - school is starting back up and before we know it Christmas will be here and then we will be struggling to remember to write 2011 instead of 2010.  Life is happening every moment of every day and I'm happening to say that even though it's speeding on by -- I'm along for the ride!  So much is going on in my life these days and I am blessed by each and every event, good or bad.  Scrappin' is one of the good things and I love that get the chance to work for some fabulous people and work with some amazing designers!  Speaking of fabulous people to work for, Dixie Pieces Kit Club is at the top of my list!  The Groves are wonderful folks and I am honored to call them my friends!  They are gifted too especially when it comes to putting kits together!  They have a terrific vision and every month we are blessed with another amazing kit to work with.  Check out the September kit - (link will go live tomorrow!):


Doesn't that look yummy?  It's a perfect mix for the end of summer - beginning of fall!  Here is the official description for you:

The September kit from Dixie Pieces is all natural with a spunky kick of lime green....Krafty Lime. In this kit you'll receive a calming and fun color combination of lime green, teal, brown, and kraft papers. Embellishments make this kit so much fun to work with including a 12"x12" piece of woven jute, raw muslin fabric, bottle caps, beaded leaves, rub-ons, journal stickers, and more. This kit is perfect for those end of summer layouts!


The Design Team Folder is open and readiy for you to browse through - the variety of inspiration this month is amazing!  I love how we all took the kit in completely different directions and had such amazing results!  I loved how the different greens in the kit work perfectly with all shades of grass in my photos - even the ones that were overexposed!  There are my designs for the month!







These are magnets -- they look pretty cute on my assignment board in my art loft!


The kit goes live tomorrow, September 1st, so make sure to head on over to Dixie Pieces and get your kit ordered first thing in the morning so you don't miss out!  Oh --- and just a little bit of advice for you all --- our huge fall contest will be starting on the 18th of September.  Be on the lookout for that announcement and all the details in the forum soon.  The prize package is going to be amazing!

2 comments:

Your Croppin' Hosts said...

Your layouts look fabulous and the magnets are adorable. Wonderful creations as always - I enjoy your blog!

ruth said...

I loved working with this kit and I ADORE your layouts! :)

I have some magnet/ornaments in the works with those big bottlecaps too, just have to finish them up.

Blog Archive