8.10.2010

Catchin' Up!

What's happening in your life today?  I think I am finally back to normal. Yesterday was a crazy day for me, but totally in a great way!  After getting to announce my Bella Blvd news, I rec'd an email from Scrapbook Trends Magazine that I will have a layout published in their January issue!  So, I ran around and got the layout boxed and delivered to the post office with a huge grin on my face!  After that, We spent a couple hours planning and purchasing plane tickets to Missouri in Oct/Nov to see the kids and Emma.  So many happy things happening all at the same time.  Today we are excited that Austin is coming home from his 10 day church retreat and we can't wait to hug on him and hear all about it.

I've been keeping up pretty good with the ABC Challenge Crop over at My Sketch World.  I think I left off at "E" last time, so here you go:

F is for Four pictures (at least) on your layout:



G is for Girly and Green:


H is for Hot - red, yellow & orange on your layout.  In addition, I created this one with the sketch from Challenge #14 on the My Mind's Eye Blog using some yummy papers from their last couple of collections!


In addition, I have a couple more layouts to share:



1 comment:

Bethany said...

Congratulations on all your exciting news...look forward to spotting your LO in print! I was admiring your work when I went to visit Andrea at Urban Scrapbooker a while back & have been enjoying your blog!

Blog Archive