6.16.2010

Scrapbook News and Review

I am loving my new staff position over at Scrapbook News and Review online magazine! It is really pushing me to try some new things - I even started working on a canvas piece with gesso, molding paste and everything! I can't wait to show that off - never thought I'd be much of a mixed media artist!

The new issue is set to debut on June 20th and it's going to be a fabulous issue! Make sure you go on over there and get yourself a subscription! If you want to check it all out first, there are tons of great links on the home page to get you started! You can always jump in on the forums too - because let me tell you, there are some amazing ideas floating around there!

Here are a few things that you will find coming up in the magazine in the next few months -- you will only see them here for a few days before they need to come down!


sweet dreams




DARE to DREAM - KH




Graffiti - KH



Don't forget to send in your creations! You can find the July Calls on the home page on the tab at the top. You have until July 1st to get them submitted! Remember they don't have to be brand new, never before seen creations! Make me proud and submit!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I am really loving seeing some pages with your grand daughter! Great stuff!

Blog Archive