6.09.2010

Max & Whiskers!

Okay --- I am in LOVE with almost everything Basic Grey produces. So, it was no surprise when I flipped head over heals for Max & Whiskers! It is the perfect color scheme for all of my photos of Cooper and I can't wait to create a fun mini book with it!

I was so happy when Brooke from the Urban Scrapbooker asked if I wanted to play with the card kit that goes along with the line! Um---let, me think. Heck, yes! Luke & I sat down today and had a great time putting together all the cards. Each kit comes with instructions for 12 fabulously fun cards - with enough material left over for layouts and/or more cards! Here are a few of the cards we made:



just a note




get well




happy birthday




new digs card



The other 8 cards are adorable too! I couldn't resist making a layout with the leftovers of the card kit:



golden boys



Do you know what the best thing is? I have enough left over for another layout and probably 8 more cards of my own design! Gotta love a good deal!

1 comment:

~jan said...

Loving this line, Kim! Love the cards and that layout is adorable!

Blog Archive