6.15.2010

Color Challenge!

A Walk Down Memory Lane is overflowing with new product this month and I have to admit that I have been doing my fair share of shopping EVERY month! I just got my shipment and it is full of yummy stuff for me to play with!

I love a good challenge, especially a color challenge. When working a color challenge, I love to pull out all the scraps and papers I have in that color palette and start playing with layers and going crazy! This month was no exception! I started with a fairly tradition color scheme for July - red & navy blue and tweaked it a bit by adding in baby blue and cream! I love the results! Of course it helped to have some new Pink Paislee - 365 Degrees and The Girl's Paperie - On Holidaylines at my disposal!




Love US



You can find this challenge up on the Design Team Blog right now! Complete the color challenge by the end of the month and get it linked to the blog post and you can be entered to win a RAK from the Store!

In more news from A Walk Down Memory Lane, we are debuting our designs from the second Manufacturer of the Month for June! Our stamp company this month is CC Designs and I just fell in love with their Underwater Sentiment Stamps! They worked so well with my Splash Dance Line from Imaginisce and my new stuff from Graphic 45, On the Boardwalk!

Don't forget that both of the Manufacturers of the Month for June, October Afternoon and CC Designs, are 25% off in the store until June 30th! Fill up your shopping carts!

thanks grateful card




Oceans of Love - KH





Shore am Grateful Card - KH

No comments:

Blog Archive