6.28.2010

Another Home Run!

I know -- more baseball lingo -- it seems to be all I have on the brain lately. I guess it's a good thing that nothing relaxes me more than a good baseball game. This time, though, I'm referring to the new line that was just released from Echo Park Paper Co, A Walk in the Park! It's definitely another home run for this brand new company!

If you are local to the Seattle area, you get get the whole collection from Brooke at the Urban Scrapbooker in Edmonds!

These will also be on display there:


thank you card




love you card




good luck card




HAPPY DAY



Now if you are not local but still want to get your hands on all this yummy product, make sure to visit A Walk Down Memory Lane and she will get some sent your way!

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

WOW...Tom and Austin looked almost exactly like Dad when he was a kid.

Blog Archive