5.16.2010

Walkin' Down Memory Lane

A Walk Down Memory Lane is overflowing with new products in their store! In fact, there is over new products to choose from and she is getting new shipments every day!

Most of you know that I am a Basic Grey Fanatic and their new line, Green at Heart is no exception! A Walk Down Memory Lane has it all and it's going fast!


Tink n me

fun times

miss u card


I had the pleasure of creating the sketch for the May Sketch Challenge too!


awdml sketch 2


I'd love to have you play along with me! My sample is the second layout above in this post!

One last fun thing to share with you about A Walk Down Memory Lane - the second manufacturer of the month is stamp maker, Stampavia! They make some adorable stamps that you just need to get your hands on! They are all 25% off this month in the store!


Get well cards

1 comment:

anazelia said...

love what you did with that basic grey line. fabulous.

Blog Archive