5.31.2010

Precious Pastels

That is the name of the June Kit over at Dixie Pieces! Once again, it is filled to top with fabulous papers, embellishments, and scrapbooking goodness.


Jun2010


Just look at all that stuff! Do you see that transparency sheet? It's flocked! All those flowers, butterflies, brads and alphabets, WOW! Make sure you put it on your calendars to head over to Dixie Pieces on June 1st and order your kit before they are all gone!


Here are a few of my creations! You can check out all the inspiration in the Design Team gallery that goes live on June 1st!

Eiskrem



just ducky



artwalk

2 comments:

HappyMomOf2 said...

I LOVEloveLOVE that ice cream cone, Kim!

It's Jenn! said...

I came across your blog this morning and after scrolling through all your inspiring pages, I decided to become a follower immediately. I also had to give a shout out.....PNW girl here!!!! Well, I'm currently living on the East Coast but WA will always be my home. We're heading back to visit on the 7th and I cannot wait!!!

Blog Archive