5.18.2010

Making a Big Splash!

Imaginisce is creating quite a SPLASH these days with both their new paper collection, Splash Dance and their brand new tool, the i-rock! I have to admit that I was skeptical at first about another tool to add bling to your layouts. BUT --- all my doubts have flown out the window! I spent all weekend playing with this fun tool! It is so simple to use and they have created so many different types of gems to use with it! My absolute favorites are the pearls:


Ride the waves




Splash Dance Card Set




Cooper's Sand Box



Adding those fun studs to my layouts only took seconds! I even added a bling flower to my sewing machine to spice it up! This tool allows you to add metallic studs and traditional bling to almost anything - your art, your clothes, your cell phone --- name it and you can jazz it up!

Did you check out the fun sanded alphas on the Cooper layout? That is the Core'dinations Cardstock! They were so generous to send us all some of their fabulous product to work with. I love that the different colors show through with just a bit of sanding! You can see it around the edges of the alphas and around the edges of the layout. It was tons of fun to work with!

Imaginisce is an amazing company and their generosity is top notch. It was through them that I learned about a wonderful organization which supports moms who have tragically lost a child. That organization is Mother's of Angels. They are a support group that encourages mothers to could get together for support, encouragement, and scrapbooking therapy. The best part of their group is that all the supplies come from donations from scrappers like you and me! That's where Imaginisce has stepped up! Please take a moment and head over to the blog and read all about these amazing women -- even better -- send in some of those extra scrapbooking supplies you have laying around!

1 comment:

sarah said...

i'm with you on the irock too. i was hesitant, but it's super easy! and it totally sticks to your page! it's awesome!

love these LOs kim

hugs,
sarah.

Blog Archive