5.20.2010

Heading Out ...

...for the weekend. Thankful for the chance to take a break and hang out with some good friends that just understand the need for a quiet break in a hectic life. Of course, there will be some scrappin' involved! Leavin' everyone to do their own thing -- baseball, poker, a wedding shower --- yep, everyone will be crazy busy while I am sitting in the recliner watching "GREASE" on the ocean. Life is sweet.

Completed a fun layout for the Anything Goes sketch challenge over on the My Mind's Eye blog. Here is what I came up with:


brotherly love



You all have a fantastic weekend - take a cue from me and find a way to relax!

4 comments:

Samantha T. said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch. Your stitching adds so much to the LO, really beautiful.

Robbie said...

Oh! I LOVE your take on the sketch! Love that wonderful picture, too! The stitching is such a perfect touch and I love the little details like the staples! Great job!

HappyMomOf2 said...

Great layout, Kim... so sweet!

Carina Gardner said...

I actually found you over at MME blog! Super cute blog and love the layout!

Blog Archive