5.30.2010

A Brand New Company!

I'm in love. No, really in love. There is a brand new scrapbooking company that just released their first collection and it's over the top FANTASTIC! I know I love almost all scrapbook supplies --- but it is rare that I fall in love with a brand new company right off the bat! Well, Echo Park is the exception! Their first collection, Sweet Summertime, just hit the stores and it is flying off the shelves! It is amazing! Twelve different 2-sided heavy weight papers and 2 different 12 x 12 sticker sheets full of sunshine!

A Walk Down Memory Lane has it all!


summer




little miss sunshine




abundant love

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oooh...I just saw them on Facebook last week, and instantly loved them! You made them look even better Kim, great layouts as always.

~jan said...

I think those papers love you too, Kim! :)

GinniG said...

I can see why you love them! They're super cute and such fun images and colors! FABULOUS LOs Kim as always! :)

Blog Archive