4.30.2010

May Kit from Dixie Pieces!

This year is just whipping by --- May Day already? WOW --- a third of the year over and only a month left of this school year. I have been homeschooling since 1995 that's 15 years and I have 8 more to go until Luke graduates from high school --- I remember that first year. I never thought that I'd make it through the year without going crazy! Now I know I'd go crazy if I didn't homeschool. Funny how the Lord makes everything work in our lives.

But, I digress ---- May 1st. Yep, another wonderful kit from Dixie Pieces Kit Club!

Aren't those colors fabulous? There was so much to play with this month! This kit really got my mojo flowing! You can get a look at the kit on the home page.

gift of friendship



One Happy Little Girl

notecard 2



Head on over to the Design Team Gallery and check out all the wonderful creations!

1 comment:

Jennifer Moore said...

The layout of Emma is so adorable.

Blog Archive