4.16.2010

Color Challenge!

It's Color Challenge time over at the WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE DT blog! I just couldn't help myself --- what colors come to mind for me when I think of spring here in the Northwest? Tulip and daffodils are always my first thought - especially brilliant reds and yellows. So those 2 colors were easy --- the third color? Hehehe --- anyone who has ever walked through the tulip fields of Skagit Valley know that you need your mud boots because it is still one big mud puddle up here until at least May! So, my third color? BROWN -- yep, mud brown! For my sample, I went with red, yellow and kraft paper!

You can ckeck out the challenge and play along over on the DT blog but I wanted to share my sample with you:

highway



Jordan had a great time in Disneyland with the Williams last January and I love all the fun pics that I have to scrap!

No comments:

Blog Archive