3.21.2010

Wow - what a week!

I spent the whole week getting ready for the scrapbooking garage sale and boy did it fly by! The crazy part was all the nightmares that I had where no one showed up for the sale! Thankfully, that didn't happen and we had a great turn out! We had 13 ladies all selling their scrapbooking/stamping/cardmaking supplies and it was terrific! We had a packed house from 9:30am to 11:30am and then a steady stream of shoppers till almost 2:00pm! The sellers made some good cash and the buyers received some fabulous bargains --- there was smiles all around! If I had to estimate, I would say we had nearly 150 shoppers and made almost $3,000 total! It was an amazing time! We decided to make it a twice a year event - so keep your eyes open for another sale happening in September!

Sadly, I didn't get any photos - between the chaos here and the dead batteries in my camera, it just didn't happen.

We also spent the weekend enjoying some gorgeous weather and watching some great baseball! Luke had his jamboree last night:

luke outfield 4-6



Yes, he knows that we are taking his picture!

Today, I spent the day editing and ordering a new set of pictures of Ms. Emma --- it took me almost 3 hours but was all worth it because I got to look at her cute cheeks and big eyes and that just made me smile! These are a few of my favorites --- but you will see tons on layouts very soon!

This first one is my new desktop screen saver --- just makes me happy!

bath 5-7



Love this one:

SLEEP BLACK & WHITE 507



Some of my favorite pictures of my kids were in a laundry basket --- so this one is a keeper:

basket 4-6



Look at those eyes:

close up 5-7



I'll be back tomorrow with a fun blog giveaway!

Oh yeah --- had a few questions on the last couple of posts:

----the new Fairy Tale Collection is just being ordered by your LSS -- so look for it to be arriving soon!

----is mono glue messy? Nope! If you use it very sparingly like writing with a pen, you will have no mess! That is the trick!

3 comments:

Carla Clark said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! Actually she is beyond cute, she's beautiful! You're a lucky grandma :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for ALL your hard work getting ready for this weekend - it was amazing! And lil miss Emma, what a beauty. Looking forward to seeing her on some pages. :)

Elaine said...

Wow she is a doll!! You are going to have your hands full later on! ;-) For the time being you'll have fun scrappin the pics! Thanks for sharing such cutie pie pics. I love babies!!!! :)

Blog Archive