3.26.2010

Spring Break!

I think I am more excited than the boys are! 10 whole days without all the extra running around to and from classes and all the school planning. 10 whole days to scrapbook and play with my toys. 10 whole days to get my house clean and keep it clean. 10 whole days to visit with friends and enjoy my family. Yep - 10 whole days! I'm totally excited and I'm starting tonight. I plan to scrap the night away while the boys watch a bunch of Godzilla movies --- don't think I really want to join them!

Before I start playing around with my goodies, I want to share a few more small projects that I just finished. These are for the local scrapbook store, The Urban Scrapbooker. I keep things fairly simple when designing for the store so that the customers can easily duplicate them if they desire. This first set of cards is mad with the new SEI Birthday Papers --- quick & easy:


eat cake card




yay Card




Blow out the candles card



Next up is a layout with some fun new Crate Paper & my Martha Stewart punch:


kid magnet



I have been really loving the idea of using the leftover pieces of paper from punching my borders --- for this one, I added those little flowers and dots to the layouts as a border for my photos!

If you are local to the greater Seattle area you can find all the supplies at the Urban Scrapbooker --- if you aren't --- you can find them online at A Walk Down Memory Lane!

DON'T FORGET --- YOU HAVE UNTIL THIS SUNDAY NIGHT AT 11:59PM PST TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG AND COMMENT ON THE CELEBRATION POST IN ORDER TO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN THE PRIZE BOX OF GOODIES!

No comments:

Blog Archive