3.09.2010

PURGE!

I interupt this day to give myself a pat on the back!

On March 20th, some friends and I are having a big Paper Crafting Garage Sale. I finally starting purging my scrap room ---- are you ready? So far, this is what I have set aside for the sale:


purge



I used to have overflowing IRIS containers for each color of my patterned paper - like 3-4 inches for each color. Now ---- there is about 20 sheets in each container, not even 1/2 inch! It feels so good to purge, but I have to admit, I am a bit nervous! I hang on to all my scraps because you never know when I might need them --- getting rid of them all is scary! I have purged all my minibooks - stamps - ribbon - flowers - buttons - chipboard - alphabets and everything else you can think off. I am even getting rid of like 30 sets of THICKERS! Oh MY!

Now to go through everything, organize & price and try not to feel the need to put it back in my scraproom!

5 comments:

Andrea Ancich said...

i started pricing last night....
think i'm doing well...
even though i don't have as much stuff as you...
good for you for getting into those iris containers and getting rid of paper....

it is such a good feeling!

Jennifer said...

30 sets of Thickers??! Damn you ... I better not end up with more than I come with. :) (Kidding!)

Tammy said...

Oh - I wish I was there. Looks like some really great things you getting rid of! Good for you for purging

DaniH said...

A little spring cleaning?! You are going to feel so much better when you get rid of the clutter... Then your creative energy can flow!

Anonymous said...

What about some donations-- to me?? Hehe.. Where is the sale taking place on the 20th?

Xoxo-Michelle

Blog Archive