2.08.2010

SKETCH-A-THON

I have been trying to take advantage of the SKETCH-A-THON happening over at My Sketch World this month. I thought I'd share some of my designs so far:

Sketch - Day 1 - Basic Grey Origins:

Feb 1stin the jungle

Sketch - Day 2 - Basic Grey Origins:

Feb2ndwhat's Up Card

Sketch - Day 3:


Feb3rdSketch



Sketch - Day 4 - Basic Grey Origins:

Feb8thSketchsmile card

Sketch - Day 5 - Reminisce Unwritten:

Feb5thSketchLife

Sketch - Day 6 - Fancy Pants Celebrate:

Feb6thSketch3 hearts card

Sketch - Day 7:


Feb7thSketch



I still have a couple to do, but I am having a great time playing with some fun products and Lucy's awesome sketches!

One of the manufacturers of the month over at A Walk Down Memory Lane is Fancy Pants! You can find all sorts of awesome stuff by Fancy Pants in the store over there and it's all 25% for the month of February! The card I created above for sketch #6 is from their Celebrate line.

This layout was also created with Fancy Pants from their Winter Chill line. Such gorgeous versatile paper --- some of my favorite!

cherubs

I have been having tons of fun with my punches from Imaginisce. The punches were created for use with their fun i-top brad making tool --- but I think they make the cutest flowers! You can find one to purchase in the store over at A Walk Down Memory Lane

5 comments:

Gina said...

Looks like you've been busy! Great Work Kim!!! :)

Tammy said...

What great sketches to work with! You definitely made some awesome projects

Jennifer Moore said...

Your take on the sketches are so pretty.

cindyn said...

WOW you've been busy. BEAUTIFUL work!!

sarah said...

did i tell you that i LOVE your work!!! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Blog Archive