11.19.2009

A Chilly Thursday in Washington!

It is down right cold outside. We've had rain, wind and now chilly temperatures. My son is thrilled - the mountains have opened up for snowboarding and he is one happy camper. Me on the other hand, I'm just praying that we make it through Christmas without any snow down here!

I was able to get my layout finished (under the gun) for the next round of the Ms. Sassy 09 Contest over at Sassy Scrappers. I have been hanging on to this piece of packaging from a Prima transparency and I finally got a chance to use it. Isn't that background fun? Love that it was 12 x 12!

limited edition

The challenge this week was to be inspired by various pictures of gorgeous formalwear gowns. I went with the teal, black & white one. One of my favorite color combos!

2 comments:

sarah said...

GORGEOUS layouts. love the colors!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Great LOs!
The second one is going into my favorites file!
I love how you used the packaging and yes it's a great background! I have this thing for brick backgrounds/patterns. And you have rocked it!
And love the other details as well!
~Lynn

Blog Archive