9.09.2009

Yes, I know that it's already Sept. 9th

and I haven't posted since the 1st. What can I say? Just been a little crazy around here. My mom went in for knee replacement surgery on the 2nd and is still in recovery mode. Then we had to figure out the select baseball situation for Austin --- 4 different tryouts and we finally choose a team tonight. On top of that Chase's fall baseball team started training last week. Well, you get the idea. In case you still don't undertand ----- we have 4 soccer games, 1 baseball game, 1 practice, 2 parties, and one concert to attend to this weekend. Oh yeah --- our school year started today!

I am in Heaven! I love the crazy busy times of fall - it is actually a comforting routine and keeps the anxiety at bay. Besides there is nothing I love more than to see my kids on the soccer pitch or the baseball diamond. Pure joy for me. Go figure.

Okay -- so on the scrapbook front -- what do I have for you? Hmmmm..... not a whole lot but a few things.

We finished up our summer contest this week over at Dixie Pieces. The final challenge was about the sounds of summer -- this was my sample layout:

rain drops

Even though the contest is over, there are brand new challenges posted and ya'll should go on over and check them out! The prize this month is a past kit of your choice!

There is a new challenge up this week on the Scrap Tiffany Challenge Blog too! This week it is to scrap a layout about what means "HOME" to you. I have always lived in Seattle, and I can't imagine living anywhere else --- so the challenge was perfect for the pics of the kids at Gasworks Park. I was able to use the paper pack the GCD Studios sent me! Perfect colors for Seattle --- Sounders & Mariners!

explore seattle

Another layout made with the GCD Studios new releases:

shhhh

Here is one of my little neighbor girl, Sophie, at Grandma's pool this summer:

mermaid

And last but not least --- these 2 cards were created with products from Jillibean Soup!

how are you

whooo loves you

Enjoy!

5 comments:

wendyp said...

wow, thats a busy schedule! I just have one playing soccer this fall and I still feel like I'm running back and forth to the fields. But its all worth it when I'm watching him play!

Awesome projects! hey, I think I recognize that GCD paper (wink) Loving those kraft papers!!!

Carla Clark said...

I love those cards! I just bought some Jillibean Soup to play with myself.

Tammy said...

You are one busy mom! Great projects and cards. Love the picture of the little neighbor girl in her flower goggles.

Tiffany said...

Love the layouts and cards. And the picture of baby Emma sleeping is the sweetest! Glad to see you back in bloggers land.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fun projects Kim!

Blog Archive