9.01.2009

September 1st - already????

Yes, this year is whipping by, school is about to start and my life is in crazy mode.

The new kit is up at Dixie Pieces and you need to get your hands on it fast! Last month, the kit sold out in 8 days! Amazing!

Sep2009

Here are a couple of my designs from the kit:

snapshot in time

summertime

Head on over to the gallery and you can check out the rest of mine as well as all the other great designs by the DT members!

Yesterday was also Monday - which means another fun challenge over at the Scrap Tiffany Blog. This week's challenge was to scrap the ALL STAR in our lives. Well, I have tons of All-Stars around here --- but I wanted to use this new paper line from GCD Studios and Austin's goalie pics worked perfectly!

keeper copy

I also participated in a fun challenge over at Scrap-Diner. It called for a mix of kraft paper and white --- one of my favorite color combos!

smile

and a few cards I made for fun:

congrats train

hi - owl card

6 comments:

Carla Clark said...

I bought the kit! Its the first time I've ever bought one but I could not resist this color combo. Your pages are amazing! and I love your animal train card, I may have to copy. Love it and love your work!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Wow! That is a great kit! I love your layouts you made with it. Girl, you sure get a lot of layouts done! I can't keep up with you! Thanks for sharing.

Lucy Chesna said...

Just beautiful as always

Tiffany said...

You provide such great inspiration Kim. You are an amazing talent!

Tammy said...

Your work is amazing! Love the kraft and white layout :)

Marcie said...

Your work is just gorgeous girl! Love that first photo!

Blog Archive