9.29.2009

Finding the Joy - Day #1

hehehe --- I feel better already! Do you know what brings me joy today? Baby elephants ---- yep, baby elephants in FARMVILLE. FARMVILLE has been my escape lately --- random computer FACEBOOK fun where the worst thing that happens is that you forget to harvest the strawberries and they wither. Money is fake - crops are fake - but the fun is real & harmless. Yesterday, a baby elephant showed up on my farm and then by this afternoon, I had 6 baby elephants on my farm. They make me happy --- bring a smile to my face.

okay --- not the only thing that made me smile today.

---- stopped at Brooke's store --- new Basic Grey goodies are in the house and that makes me VERY happy. I will be planning a little pre-crop shoppin' trip very soon --- spend a bit of the store credit I have!

---- took the boys to Robin Hood Lanes today to use the 'free game of bowling' coupons that expire tomorrow. Seeing Luke get excited about getting a spare --- after the ball bounced off the bumpers 4 times --- now that was hysterical!

---- torrential rain canceled baseball practice - so David built the first fire of the season and the house is all toasty. Fires & sweaters --- two of my favorite things and great reasons to smile.

---- stopped at SuperCuts this morning and got my hair cut --- pretty short but so nice to have it feelin' healthy again!

---- Cooper finished all his medication for his leg and the limp seems to be gone --- whew --- that is definitely a good thing!

Okay --- now to share some scrappin' projects that have been hanging around for awhile!

The Scrap Tiffany Blog has a couple more great challenges posted! This week's challenge was to scraplift someone that inspires you. Tiffany herself is a fabulous artist and I lifted one of her layouts where she put zippers on it --- I loved the look, so I gave it a try:

sweet pitstop

lazy days of summer

enjoy life

I'll be back later to share some fun photos from the weekend with you!

1 comment:

Amanda Ann said...

I love having baby elephants on my farm too!! :) Although I am still trying to figure out who decided baby elephants should be on a farm. LOL

Blog Archive