7.15.2009

Fun in Fremont!

We needed to take Luke to Children's Hospital today for a quick cast check --so we decided to make a day of it! We hit Dick's Drive In for burgers - stopped by the Troll under the Fremont Bridge - ran through GasWorks Park - and even had ice cream on the way home! It was a great afternoon with my kiddos!

troll group

nose picking 4-6

gasworkds

luke gasworks 5-7

chase me

austin 4-6

goofy luke

chase gasworks 4-6

austin climbing 2

kids seattle 5-7

goofy kids seattle

and here is the first layout I've done with the newest member of our family!

happy birth-day

and some matching cards:

birthday cards

4 comments:

Amy said...

Great Picture Kim! I love them:)

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Love your layouts!

Rebecca said...

Adorable layout and cards!

Anonymous said...

I could of sworn she was 18in long but I guess I was wrong. Either way it's ok.

Blog Archive