6.08.2009

Submit - Submit - Submit!

In the scrappin' world -- getting your work out there and seen is really fun. I am always encouraging scrappers to submit their work for contests, challenges, and publication -- because if you don't submit you can't get published. You just have to keep sending stuff in and one day you will be rewarded! There is nothing better than getting that email that says, "WOW - we loved your submission, can we print it?" I have only had this happen a few times, but the thrill is terrific!

For me -- I have not been practicing what I preach! I do post most of my stuff here and at a few online sites, but I am a slacker when it comes to sending things in for publication calls. But, I am changing that this summer! I have big plans to submit-submit, submit all summer long in hopes of getting some of those fun emails in return!

Why am I writing this? Well---I find that if I blog it-then I do it! Like with the LOAD (Layout A Day) challenge --- I am hanging in there in part to blogging about it and committing myself!

Here is layout #7 - also, a layout that I am sending into Bella Blvd for a contest --- see - killing two birds with one stone! (I hate that saying by the way!)

new life

and when I made this card from the scraps---I satisfied a challenge over at the Scrap-Diner! Man--I'm on a roll! hehehehehe----

happy birthday card 2

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such good advice ... and as always, LOVE your layouts!

scrappermimi said...

Hey girl, I am so loving these and cool fun papers and colors!

Jennie said...

Such a bright and fun page and card! Good luck on your summer submissions :)

Blog Archive