6.14.2009

L.O.A. D. Week #2

Here are my week #2 layouts for the Layout A Day Contest over at Scrap Dango. You will notice that there are only 6--- I actually got 7 completed --- just didn't care for one of them --- so, not sharing that one!

This one is my first transparent layout background! It was tons of fun and was created using a fabulous Lucy Chesna sketch!

my swimmer

This one was created for the Scrap Around the World Contest over at Scraptivity.

good friends

These were just for me:

summer photo

so thankful

wink nod

This one was created for a blind scrap challenge over at Treasured Scrapbooking. It was my first time doing this kind of challenge --it was fabulous! They give you a recipe-steps to follow!

playtime


*************************************************************

On a house note--we got up really early today and started working. We got all the trim work down and the staircase almost finished. Now this week --- I will be filling in the nail holes, caulking and painting! We still have the bedroom floors to install and the old bathroom to fix -- but now all the new construction is almost finished!

3 comments:

SherryGrove said...

more great layouts! and this post answer my question from last week's post! You go, girl! You can do it!

Tammy said...

WOW! Your layouts are fabulous and I love that transparent one. I need to do that sometime. I have also nominated you for a blog award so come on over to pick it up :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great layouts!!!

Blog Archive