6.17.2009

I've got NEWS!

no---the baby hasn't arrived yet---but anyday now!

My news is of the scrapbook variety and is all about the fabulous sketch blog of my scrapping buddy, Lucy Chesna! My Sketch World is a great blog with great sketches, contests and crops! In fact, there was just a new sketch released, a new contest announced and a great crop is coming up next week! All in addition to a DT call! You don't want to miss all the fun things going on over there. To make it easier for you --- I will recap:

My Sketch World Blog - www.mysketchworld.blogspot.com
My SKetch World Forum - www.mysketchworld.s2.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=mysketchworld
My Sketch World Gallery - www.mysketchworld.ning.com/photo

Blog post about fantastic DT Call Opportunity - www.mysketchworld.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-sketch-world-dt-call.html

Blog post about upcoming crop - www.mysketchworld.blogspot.com/2009/06/lets-get-ready-to-crop.html

Blog post about June Contest and Sponsor - www.mysketchworld.blogspot.com/2009/06/dream-designs-kit-is-sponsoring-this.html

So there you go---nice and easy for you to find! No excuses ---get over there and have some fun!

No comments:

Blog Archive