4.10.2009

Viva La Friday!

Yes, that's right. It's Friday and it's Viva La Friday over at the Scrap-Diner. That means another fabulous monthly challenge starts today. Everyone that enters get an entry into a drawing for a fun Scrap-Diner prize at the end of the month. Head over and check it out ---there is a new one every Friday!

This month is "Spring Cleaning" month at the Diner and so my challenge today is all about "Clean & Fresh"! Check out this fun retro ad I found --- now I'm not sure I would want a bathroom in those colors but they definitely scream "Clean & Fresh" to me!

cleaning ad

So the challenge is to scrap a layout with the colors that I have made swatches for at the bottom of the ad. The only thing that you can't do to your layout is distress it with paint, ink or chalk! After all, it's Clean & Fresh!

Here is my example!

all grown up two

This is the last day of the Spring Cleaning sale over at the Scrap-Diner Store. Order today for 25% off your entire order!

1 comment:

SaScoma said...

Great layout! Love those colors!!!

Blog Archive